We all know that moms are the real heroes and backbone of our society. Even the strongest person needs his/her mother in the hard times to guide them properly. Because we all know that in the whole world, she is the only one who will accept us as we are and do care for us no matter what. In the same way, mother earth is important for us, as she always takes care of us by providing us numerous gifts in the form of resources and care. And essential oils are one of those, as coming from different resources and blending to heal us in various means like medication.
So, one must have to be aware of essential oils as they are medicating us in a very traditional method, i.e., herbal medication. And hence, they are also known as home remedies (generally mom’s special). Essential oils are not only good for adults, but they are effective for everyone out there. However, in this blog, we will discuss the many benefits of essential oils that can be beneficial for mothers and the remedies to help them. We all are aware that these herbal medications have magic and power in them to heal even those problems sometimes which is a way for us. Thus, let’s have a quick view on how herbal medications in form of essential oils are helpful for our mothers.
Here are some of the wonderful essential oils that will help you in number of problems:
- Lavender Essential Oil–There are a lot many benefits that this oil has to give. Not only it can help in calming your nerves, but it can also help you sleep better at night. It is one of the most popular essential oils as it is the first thing that pops into the head of many when talking about essential oils.
- FennelEssential Oil – If you’re a foster mother, probably you want to consider trying out this oil. Use some of this essential oil in a carrier oil to the breast (but not directly to the tit), as it’ll help in increasing breast milk supply for your baby. However, you should be careful about using essential oils while nursing, pregnant, or when you have young kids, as they can also be harmful.
- FrankincenseEssential Oil – Try this essential oil to get rid of those pesky stretch marks that are lingering on your body from pregnancy, as it helps to eliminate scars. Add on a drop of this essential oil to your carrier oil, such as coconut oil, and apply directly it to your stretch marks. Frankincense essential oil has been used for centuries, so take advantage of the benefits that it offers.
- LemonEssential Oil – Due to lemon’s disinfectant characteristics, this essential oil can make a great DIY home cleaner for you. This essential oil is also helpful for enhancing immunity, so it may help in preventing you from catching every cough or cold. This oil will keep your house smelling fresh and good.
- Tea TreeEssential Oil – This essential oil is always helpful to have on hands. It has so many benefits to protect you from outside agents. It can help eliminate foot fungus, treat insect bites, relieve eczema and dermatitis, and get rid of warts. And, perhaps, it is also another one of the most popular essential oils.
- PeppermintEssential Oil – This is another helpful essential oil for our sweet moms to take care of them. Putting a few drops of this essential oil in a carrier oil like coconut oil, to the abdomen can support relieve cramps or nausea.
There are many benefits of using these essential oils, and as a mother, you will find many more advantages of using them. Get one of these oils Young Living Essential Oils and take advantage of their many benefits.