On Thursday, January 31, I attended my very first cosmetics launch event! I was thrilled when a representative from NYX Cosmetics invited me to their Spring 2013 Launch Event in New York City, but I must admit, I was a tad nervous. I have never been to an event quite like this and I didn't know what to expect. My goal for 2013 was to get out and explore more of the beauty industry and attend events like this. My dream was in the making and while I was on the ferry ride over to NYC I just sat back and took in all in.
At six o'clock in the evening, Peels, on the East Side of the city, hosted this incredible event. When I went to the upstairs room, the new Spring Collection was everywhere! Being surrounded by cosmetics....HEAVEN! Of course, I was the first one there, because I am a freak about being on-time and met the most kindest and helpful PR and NYX Cosmetics representatives. I snapped some photos while sipping some white wine and I was in my glory!
After awhile, guests started to arrive and I met some pretty incredible bloggers who have dedicated time to their successful websites. It was fabulous getting to know them and even better checking out their blogs and establishing a relationship with them. Furthermore, I had the incredible opportunity of meeting special guest, Tina Turnbow, celebrity makeup artist!
The NEW Spring 2013 Collection from NYX Cosmetics looks simply amazing! The new collection features:
- The Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
- The Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Setting Sprays (Matte & Dewy Finishes)
- Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette (3 color palette, available in 22 color selections)
- Love in Paris Eyeshadow Palette (9 color palette, available in 12 color selections)
- Love in Florence Eyeshadow Palette (5 color palette, available in 10 color selections)
- Collection Chocolaté (6 different formulated brown eyeliners)
- Butter Gloss (available in 12 different colors)
- Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator (available in 2 different shades)
Okay, okay...enough of me babbling...here are some photos from the event.
Bottom line...I had a blast and I cannot wait to go to more launch events this year!
Stay tuned for my personal reviews of the NEW NYX Spring 2013 Collection!
For more photos, visit my Facebook Fan Page!
Are you a NYX Cosmetics fan?
Looking forward to trying their Spring 2013 Collection?