I love doing fun stuff like this! The lovely Caateryna tagged me in a This or That Makeup blog post. Thanks so much for the tag! I won't do one of my long winded introductions, so lets just jump into this, shall we?
1) Blush or Bronzer? I love bronzers. I only started using blush over the past year. I was never really into them because I never liked pink cheeks. Although I use both blush and bronzer during my makeup routine, I have to say, I bronzer is more of a must!
2) Lipgloss or Lipstick? I am going to agree with Caateryna and say if you asked me a year ago, I would have said gloss, but now I am a hardcore lipstick freak! I just love having my lips standout and lipstick gives me what I am looking for.
3) Chapstick or Lip Butter? I think I have to say lip butters. I think they are all the rage right now and they make my lips feel more moisturized.
4) Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Matte, hands down! I am very particular with sparkle eyeshadows and I am always safe with matte!
5) Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, mascara, mascara!!! It is my must product! If I want to have a "no makeup day", I think I still have to apply a little bit of mascara, just to give my eyes a little bit of "umph".
6) Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? Liquid liners! It took me so long to finally learn the cat eye technique, and I owe it all to liquid liners!
7) Foundation or Concealer? For years, I never used concealer. I use it now, but I never thought it was necessary, so Foundation is my final answer :)
8) Liquid or Powder Foundation? This is probably my hardest choice. I usually wear both, but I am going to have to say liquid because it provides more coverage. The only thing is, I don't like a "dewy" finish, which is why I use powder on top of it. I suppose it all depends on the liquid foundation I am using, but I have many more liquids in my collection than powders.
9) Neutral or Statement Eyes? Statement eyes! I try to do neutral eyes sometimes, and I just don't have the confidence that I have when I have eyes that truly standout!
10) Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed. I don't have the patience for loose. I'm always in a rush, and the loose gets too messy.
11) Waterproof or Non Water proof? I always find that waterproof applies differently. I prefer non-water proof. Even when I do cry, or get sweaty and I am wearing mascara, I don't feel like it goes anywhere.
12) Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Aye Madone! This is difficult because I love love LOVE my brushes, but I am on a sponge kick these days! I am obsessed with my Beauty Blender! (I am trying to avoid giving a straight answer).
13) Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? Powder! I have liquid highlighters and I just don't have the patience! I am obsessed with my MAC highlighters, so I cannot go against them.
Want to join in on this tag? Please do, because I am not in the mood to tag anyone specifically. Sorry...HAHA! If you do the tag, please share your link with me below! I would love to see your answers!
Thanks again Caateryna for tagging me!