These past few weeks have been very exciting in the world of blogging, and I must say, I couldn’t be happier! I am meeting so many kind and talented beauty and fashion bloggers and I am extremely flattered to see that they enjoy my blogs and what I do. Five different bloggers have awarded me over the past few weeks. I have not gotten a chance to blog about it, but I figured its time! A HUGE THANK YOU to all of my fellow beauty bloggers and readers! You have made this experience so exciting for me!
First, I would like to thank the beautiful, Giada Beauty
and C Loves Makeup
, as they have awarded me with the Blogger Appreciation Award. I have been awarded this once before, so I will share the link here
to show you my answers, as they are the same. Ladies, thank you so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!
Rules for the Blogging Appreciation Award:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
3) Award the blogger appreciation award to fellow bloggies
4) Let the blogger know you have awarded them
I award the blogger appreciation award to these lovely ladies:
Secondly, I would like to thank the always lovely, Amandalandish
. She has not awarded me with one, but 3 awards!!! She awarded me again with the Blogger Appreciation Award and 2 One Lovely Blog Awards. Amanda, it means so much that you thought of me for all 3! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
So…for the One Lovely Blog Awards, I have to list 7 things about myself…here we go:
1) When I was in middle school, before I was allowed to wear makeup, I would get to school and put on this dark brown, almost black lipstick and then wipe it off before I went home. Looking back, the color was hideous!
2) I LOVE HOT FOODS!!! Hot sauces, peppers, all that stuff does not bother me. I eat hot cherry peppers and jalepenos like they are candy!
3) I LOVE Mac products, but I seriously don’t have as much as I should! I don’t have much at all…I think I need to change that!
4) I get soooo annoyed when a box of tissues or toilet paper runs out! Like it seriously pisses me off and gets me anxious! Sometimes my husband will purposely leave the empty roll there or switch a new roll with the cardboard roll just to see how I react. I freak out! I’m seriously a crazy lady!!!
5) I originally went to school for Cinematography, as I was a filmmaker in high school, and even won some awards for my early films. I changed my major several times and ended up with a degree in Graphic Art & Design, however, I feel I have lost my design creativity. I have no motivation with graphics lately!
6) I Love Horror movies! I don’t like gore or anything like that, but scary ghost movies that make you jump is right up my alley!
7) My favorite color is red! Always has been, always will be, yet I don’t own many red clothes.
Next, the incredible My Mini Bag
awarded me with the Versitile Blogger Award! I have seen this one given to several bloggers and I am so honored that she thought of me for this award! Thank you so much darling! In this post, I am also supposed to list 7 things about me…just see above for all that!!!
Rules for The Versatile Award:
1) Thanks the person that nominated you with a link back!
2) Tell 7 Things about you! (See Above)
3) Pass this on to 10 blogs and let them know they received the award!
I award these talented beauty bloggers:
I’m breaking the rules and adding one more!!!
Finally, the AMAZING, Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
aka Shopping Addict has nominated me for the Liebster Award! She is just the sweetest girl and always comments on my blog posts! Thank you so much for this award hunny! As always, it means so much!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
1) Put the link to who gave you the award.
2) Put the award on your post.
3) Choose 5 blogs that you feel also deserve this award
4) Let them know you awarded them.
I choose these 5 Amazing Bloggers:
Wow…what a post!! Please go visit each and every blogger that I linked! They are all so sweet, talented and absolutely beautiful! Again, to each blogger that awarded me, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!