This evening, one of my favorite beauty bloggers, the beautiful Beauty Makeup Addict, awarded me with the Blogger Appreciation Award! I am such a fan and for her to reach out and mention me in this award is extremely flattering! Thank you so much!! It means a lot!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenter/supporters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.
Here Are The Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have only been blogging for about 2-3 months now.
2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I have always loved and been fascinated by makeup! I always said I wanted to go to makeup school, but I just never did. I didn't want to kick myself for the rest of my life for not going, so I figured I want to be involved someone. Thats when I turned to blogging and it has made me so happy! I've met some amazing bloggers (like Beauty Makeup Addict) and my blog is something I've become really proud of!
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I like to follow beauty blogs, fashion blogs and entertainment/hollywood gossip blogs.
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
MORE FOLLOWERS OF COURSE!!! I would like some more video blogs. I'm becoming addicted to recording them!
I nominate the following Bloggers/Commenters for this Award:
I'm a little late with this one, but I did want to mention it also, because I am flattered, once again. The always lovely, SD Glitter awarded me with the Laine Blogger Award. Thank you so much sweetie!! Your tags and awards mean alot!
So here are the rules:
Beauty and Makeup Hag
1) Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2) Blog about your award.
3) Give this award to 5 bloggers & let them know you gave
it to them.
I award this to the following bloggers:
There are so many more amazing bloggers, but I'm tired and can't thing anymore LOL
To each and every blogger I've been corresponding with over the past 2-3 months, thank you!! You are all the reason I BLOG!!!